What is the building process
when you work with BEAR?
- Choose from one of our preferred lenders
- Get pre-approved!
- Select one of our available lots
- Have a lot? We can build there too!
- Choose a Home Plan
- Choose from one of our many floor plans
- Customize your plan with allowed modifications
- Select Finishes
- Full access to our Design Center
- Choose colors and other design features
- In-house design consultant at your disposal
- Estimated 6-9 month duration
- 3 site walk-through experiences with our staff
- Quality reviews & inspections completed
- Move In
- Final walkthrough and home orientation
- Final closing and receive your keys
- Welcome to your NEW HOME!
- Follow-Up Services
- 12 month new home warranty included!
- Submit warranty requests through your home buyer portal
- Enjoy making memories in your dream home!
Pre-approval from one of our preferred lenders to help you figure out your options.
Equity in Current Home
Down Payment vs. Your Income etc.
Monthly Payment vs. Your Income etc.
2. Find a Location
Bear Homes has conveniently located neighborhoods throughout Racine & Kenosha Counties
From the excitement of a first home, to the luxury of a move-up or custom home, Bear Homes builds the home you want-the way you want.
Walk the homesites with a sales executive.
If you have your own homesite we can walk that homesite to figure out what home would best fit.
3. Your New Home Plan
Choose from one of our many floor plans
Customize your own floor plan with our in-house design team
Finalize plan before design center
4. Design Center and Finalize
You will meet with your sales person for the following:
Choose colors and other design features
Finalize and sign off on details
5. Commence Construction
We typically build in 6-9 months depending on house plan & time of year
You will engage in three walk thru’s with your sales person & expeditor; site walk thru, electrical walk thru & final walk thru
Our project manager & Expeditors are highly experienced and communicative
We have vigorous quality reviews and inspections
6. Move In
Prior to closing you will have a final walk through and a new home orientation
At key turn over the sales person will meet you on site to go over Warranty binder hand over keys and get final draw paper work signed
One year workmanship/materials
15 year Dry Basement Warranty
Warranty coordinator on staff to take all claims and schedule with contractor and homeowner
Your homebuyer portal will change to homeowner portal where you can submit your warranty requests